Tomahawks 51 Rage Room FAQ!
Find out everything about Tomahawks 51 Rage Rooms that you could want to know and if we don’t have your question listed here message us on social media, call us, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For everyone’s safety and security, video and audio recording is in effect
- Don’t be late. Being late will result in your time being cut short
- Please use situational awareness at all times when raging with friends & family
- All items are subject to availability
- We provide our base rate of $30pp with 15 breakables and 30 minutes. This ranges from liquor and beer bottles to “knick knacks” like plates, statues and cups. Our base rate is intended to be introductory as we provide all extras, such as TVs, windshields, computers, etc, as a “build it yourself” experience for purchase in-store. We do this so that anyone that wants to rage can do so at any price range rather than imposing high prices in packages that some cannot afford.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RAGE IF YOU HAVE CONSUMED ANY SUBSTANCE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A DRINK AT OUR ESTABLISHMENT YOU CAN DO SO AFTER YOUR SESSION!
Must bring your identification
• Participants must arrive at Tomahawks 51 Rage Room at least 10 to 15 minutes prior to scheduled session to sign waiver and get suited up. The amount of time listed on the package is the time you have to smash/break stuff in the room. Punctuality is key! Each time slot is booked in advance, so to respect the punctuality of our other customers, arriving late to your session will result in a shorter session.
• All mobile/filming devices are welcome in the rage room at participant(s) own risk. Tomahawks 51 is NOT responsible for any damages to any devices.
What should I wear?
Closed toe shoes (going up to the ankle, at a minimum) are required. We also recommend long pants, but you will also be wearing a jumpsuit so that is up to you.
How much does a rage room experience cost and do I have to pay up front?
The cost is $30 per person for a 30 minute rage experience and you pay when you book online, or walking into our storefront.
Normal reservations are fully refundable up until 24 hours before the reserved timeslot. Any reservations that are cancelled under 24 hours will be refunded via gift card if an attempt to reschedule is not allowable. All transaction fees will not be refunded as of April 1, 2023.
Do you accept donations?
One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. meaning, we will take anything that you can bust-up.
Items we prefer: dishes, glassware, glass bottles, small electronics (printers, game consoles), and Flat-screen TVs, mirrors, knick knacks, phones, instruments, stereo equipment, etc.
Items we CANNOT take: Older box (CRT) T.V.s/computer monitors, projection screen TVS, old ammo, larger appliances (Washers, dishwashers, microwaves…etc.), lightbulbs, thermometers, smoke alarms, batteries, pressurized items (ex: compressors or aerosol cans), needles/medical supplies, hazardous materials, animals (dead or alive). Tomahawks 51 reserves the right to refuse any item(s) we deem unsafe.
Please contact us via social media or through email using: email@example.com
Can I bring my own items to break?
Yes you may bring your own items to add to our base package at an additional cost. Your items must fit inside our medium totes. If your items exceed the totes capacity it will be another similar charge. All items must conform to the list above and Tomahawks 51 reserves the right to deny items due to any concern.
What happens if we destroy room fixtures?
If you throw/smash/break our lights, speakers, cameras, other equipment, you WILL be charged.
We are all booking separately so we can pay for ourselves. Will we get to rage together?
Let us know if you are booking with other ragers by using the group name section at checkout (pick one name to say your are with). We will do our best, but the only foolproof way is to create one booking under one name.
I don’t want to rage, I just want to come hang with my friends and watch. Do I have to pay?
This is on a case by case basis due to space restrictions, if we have the room we will allow it.
What ages can rage at Tomahawks 51?
Ages 13 and up as long as they have the strength and coordination to effectively rage as judged by our rage watch. All children must be under the immediate control of an adult! Officially, there must be 1 adult per range for kids between 13 – 17. Ages 8 & under are not allowed on site.
Can I listen to music in the rage room?
Absolutely, we have a Bluetooth speaker which you are welcome to connect your phone to it or you can use our playlists to jam out to!
Can I extend my session if I need more time?
If the time after your session is available, you may pay for an extension, otherwise, you would have to make reservations for another time. It is strongly encouraged to book as much time as you would like when making your reservation.
Does Tomahawks 51 sell beer/wine & food?
We sell beer, wine, soda, and water. One stipulation is that you CANNOT have a drink before raging. You are welcome to afterwards in a subsequent axe session or post-rage “cool down”.
With all of our great local partners we are proud to offer ordering from Moes, Cold Stone, Momo’s Pizza, Firehouse Subs, Panda Express, and California Chicken Grill.
You can order food to be picked up or delivered to our location just feet away!
ID required to buy alcohol.
Do we cater towards Birthday Parties, Team Building, and other events?
We can absolutely accommodate special events! The best thing to do is to contact us with the amount of people, the time(s)/date(s) you are inquiring about, whether or plan to bring/order food, and what the event is for.
Check out our private party page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Our Special Events department can also help you book for groups larger than 5, or if you want a longer session than 30 minutes. We can also work with you to create a multifaceted event with axes, knives, and rage rooms all together!
For weekend events, try to contact us as far in advance as possible!
Can I book an event outside of your normal hours?
We can definitely try to accommodate that! The best thing to do is to contact our special events coordinator and tell us the amount of people, the time(s)/date(s) you are inquiring about, whether or plan to bring/order food, and what the event is for. We will let you know if we can accommodate you and how much that would cost. Just email us at email@example.com.
Who shouldn’t participate in rage room activities?
Each experience is different for everyone. The following people shouldn’t participate in a Tomahawks 51 Rage Room:
• Anyone who is pregnant or nursing
• Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol or prescription drugs that impairs your mobility and judgment
• Anyone not in good health and/or in proper physical condition
• Anyone who is suicidal or suffering from emotional problems
• Anyone who has been committed to a mental institution or have a history of mental illness such as Schizophrenia, Manic Depression, Bipolar disorder, etc.
• Children under the age of 13 years old.
Are you handicapped accessible? Can I rage if I am in a wheelchair?
Can I buy Gift Certificates?
Of course! They are located for purchase HERE!
Do those on rage watch accept tips?
YES! Tipping is never required but always appreciated! Our rage experts will do their best to make your experience fun and exciting. It is nice to show them some love! If you don’t have cash, WE CAN HELP YOU TIP THEM ON YOUR CARD.
How do I find Tomahawks 51?
On the main page of our site we have a google maps integration that shows where we are, but if you know where Momo’s (TENNESSEE ST) is then you know where we are!
We are directly across from FSU’s main campus on the corner of Stadium Dr. and Tennessee St.
ADDRESS: 1416 W TENNESSEE STREET TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA 32304
I’ve broken all my items and there’s still time left what do I do?
If you have finished breaking everything in your room and want more, we have additional items you may purchase to break.